The New England Regional Council of Carpenters is looking for a few good members to join its organizing staff. NERCC will be hosting a "One-Day," consisting of an interview and written test on:
• Saturday, September 22, 2018, at Carpenters Local 326 (500 Main Street, Yalesville, CT) at 9:00 AM
• Saturday, September 29, 2018, at Carpenters Local 291 (14 Corporate Circle, Albany, NY) at 1:00 PM
Click here to fill out the online application. Please note, you will be asked to upload a resume in the online form.
Deadline for applications is September 14th at 5:00 pm. Applicants will be notified by email no later than September 18th the date and time of their interview.
•Be a member of a NERCC-affiliated local
• Be a journey-level carpenter
• Be a member of the UBC for a minimum of two years
• Have strong communication skills
• Be committed to the principles and goals of the union
• Have a strong work ethic
• Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
Please note, applicants selected from this evaluation will be sent to the UBC International Training Center for a three-day employment evaluation session from November 2-4, 2018, with all expenses covered by NERCC.
The New England Regional Council of Carpenters is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
*NOTE: The New England Regional Council of Carpenters is a labor organization governed by Federal Law. All Candidates for employment must comply within the rules and regulations as stated in the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959, (29 U.S.C. 504), concerning felony convictions.