Posted by on
The New England Regional Council of Carpenters and the New England Carpenters Benefits Funds are hosting a complimentary seminar “Planning for Retirement” on March 15, 2014. The seminar will be held at the Holiday Inn Taunton located at 700 Myles Standish Blvd in Taunton (click here for directions) from 8:30-11:30 am.
RSVP by March 7th by clicking here to fill out an online registration form. Members can also register by calling 617-482-4000.
Some of the topics that will be discussed at the seminar include...
Choosing your Pension, Annuity & Health Benefit Options...
- Reviewing your eligibility for retirement
- Customized Pension Benefit calculations
- Understanding which of our Benefit Plan options fit best with your lifestyle
- Explore your Annuity Benefit options
- Explanation of our Retiree Health Benefit Plan
- Overview of Social Security Benefits
Essentials for Estate Planning...
- Protecting the assets you've accumulated
- How to plan for the transfer of assets
- Avoiding probate
- Keeping your documents current
Click here to find more information about the seminar, including the online registration form.