Posted by on
The New England Regional Council of Carpenters and the New England Carpenters Benefits Funds are hosting a complimentary seminar "Planning for Retirement" on Saturday, November 21, 2015. The seminar will be held at the Wyndham Boston Andover Hotel located at 123 Old River Road, Andover, MA, from 8:30-12:00 pm.
Seating is limited, so register early! Members can register online at CarpentersFund.org or by contacting the Seminar Registration Line at 978-253-5100 - Option 2.
Breakfast will be available at 8:00 AM.
Some of the topics that will be discussed at the seminar include:
Choosing your Pension, Annuity and Health Benefit Options
- Reviewing your eligibility for retirement
- Customized Pension Benefit calculations
- Understanding which of our Benefit Plan options fit best with your lifestyle
- Explore your Annuity Benefit options
- Explanation of our Retiree Health Benefit Plan
- Overview of Social Security Benefits
Essentials for Estate Planning
- Protecting the assets you've accumulated
- How to plan for the transfer of assets
- Avoiding probate
- Keeping your documents current